Encourages Increased Coloration through Biochrome production in Corals, Clams, & thier Allies
- Provides numerous elements important to the formation of various biochromes (biological pigments), complex molecules that give coloration to plant and animal cells through their selective color-absorption and -reflection characteristics.
- Formulated specifically to provide trace quantities of elements for gradual incorporationinto, and formation of, biochromes known to occur within zooxanthellae, such aschlorophylls a and c, beta carotene, and xanthophylls.
- Does not influence population density of zooxanthellae, which would put the overallhealth and survival of the host organism in a precarious situation.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.