Brightwell Blackwater Conditioner
Provides Humic Substances for all Planted & Blackwater Biotope Aquaria
- Establishes similar water conditions to those found in blackwater rivers, many of which are home to important aquarium fishes and plants.
- May be used to help simulate the onset of the rainy season for encouragement of fish spawning.
- Provides humic substances (humic and fulvic acid), complex bio-organic molecules
- known to increase the availability of important nutrients (such as iron, calcium,
- magnesium, molybdenum, copper, manganese, zinc, cobalt, and nickel) to plants,
- potentially enhancing the effectiveness of plant nutrient solutions in aquaria.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements and riverine water chemistry.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.