AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro 120P
WHAT IS QST TECHNOLOGY?
The Smart ATO Microis a unique Auto Top Off system that monitors and automates refilling evaporated water. Best of all it is very easy to install and contains no moving parts that can fail. This ATO comes integrated with QST (Quick SecurityTechnology) which provides real-time fail safe protection against failure.You simply move the optical sensor to adjust the desired water level within your sump. Its that easy!
- Mounts to Most Clear, Tinted or Painted Surfaces
- Max wall thickness: 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
Everything you need is included
Controller/Sensor, power adapter, DC brushless pump capable of pumping to a height of ~6.5 feet and a maximum flow rate of ~74 gph and 6.5' of water tubing with tubing holder.Will work in complete darkness.
THE SMALLEST ATO AVAILABLE
- Incredibly Small & Compact
- Suitable for nano/pico aquariums
- Optical Water Level Sensor
- NO MOVING PARTS!
- Quick SecurityTechnology with failsafe protection
- Very Easy Setup
- Safely keep water & salinity levels (in Marine Aquariums) stable
- Adapts to most aquarium/sumps with walls up to 1/2inch
- 1 year Warranty
Smart ATO Micro Specifications
- DC Feed Pump model: DP-200
- Brushless (30000hrs) - Head : 6.5ft (200 cm)
- Flow rate: 74GPH (280L/HR)
- Power: 4.5W@DC 12V
- Pump cord length: 5.5ft
- Power cord length 5.5ft
- Pump tubing size: Inner diameter: 6.5mm, outside diameter: 8mm
Note: It is possible to change to the other PUMP or solenoid valve directly(< 10W@12VDC output)