Concentrated Reef Builder for Coralline Algae, Corals, Clams & other Marine Invertebrates
- Complete source of the elements and molecules that are directly used by corals, clams,and other reef-building invertebrates and organisms to create skeletal material and grow.
- Provides calcium (140,000 ppm), strontium, magnesium, and potassium in approximately the same ratios* in which they occur in aragonite.
- Very strong source of carbonates (derived from aragonite).
- Increases alkalinity to help stabilize pH.
- Stronger than competing products.
- May be used as an inexpensive alternative to automated calcium reactor systems
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.