Microdiet for Planktivorous Marine Fishes, Corals & other Suspension-Feeding Invertebrates
- Suspension of particulate, microencapsulated marine proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates fortified with complex and free-form amino and fatty acids, and vitamins important toimmune system function.
- Appropriate for feeding many LPS, zooxanthellate, and azooxanthellate soft corals, aswell as gorgonians, anemones, and other solitary and colonial polyps, particularly at night when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
- Readily eaten by a multitude of reef-associated fishes known to feed on zooplankton andfood particles drifting in the water column, including anemonefishes, basslets and pseudochromids, anthias, damselfishes and chromis, pygmy angelfishes, cardinalfishes, dartfishes, jawfishes, hawkfishes, wrasse, and many surgeonfishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.