Neptune Systems Automatic Feeding System - AFS
The Automatic Feeding System (AFS) is the only automatic fish feeder designed specifically to work with the Apex AquaController. Not only does it seal your food to keep it dry, but it meters out small amounts of food on the schedule you set right in your Apex. And, you can set up more complex feeding routines that tell it to feed only after doing things like turning off your pumps, skimmer, etc. and then having them come back on automatically after feeding time!
- Feeds pellet or flake food in varying amounts
- Apex can be set so that the AFS will feed from one time to as many times as you like throughout the day
- Connects via the Apex AquaBus
- “Stay-dry” system has a sealed food container that extends and retracts for each feeding. This keeps food dry and prevents clumping.
- The lowest setting feeds just a few grains of pellet food so multiple small feedings are possible
- Allows for optimal feeding — small amounts many times a day
- Feedings can be combined with other operations such as powering off return pumps, skimmer, etc. and then automatically turning them back on after a set amount of time.
- Adjustable mounting clip extends up to two inches (or velcro can be used) so it will work in almost every aquarium configuration.
- Includes 15′ AquaBus Cable
- Bonus: FREE Sample of Crossover Diet food included!
- Compatible with the Apex, Apex Lite, and Apex Jr. AquaControllers.